Always post the rules
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you came up with and write 11 new ones
- Tag 11 people and link them to the post
- Actually tell them you tagged them
- Tell the person who tagged you you answered the questions
I was tagged by reignofdreams (thanks :D)
- Song lyrics that touch or inspire you.
"Everybody want to go to Heaven but nobody want to die." song: "Hospital for Souls" Bring Me the Horizon
2. Pick: books, tv, or video games. Why?
I pick books, because I love them :)
3. First thought when I say, “Mindblowing.”
4. If you were offered the chance to pick one place to spend the rest of your life, where would you choose?
I would choose United Kingdom. I think it’s beautiful country.
5. Describe your perfect meal.
Fruit salad and mango cocktail.
6. What’s the most relaxing/content moment you can remember?
This moment when you start to read new book :)
7. Favorite holiday tradition?
I don’t have to.
8. Open to whatever book or thing you were reading last. First 3 sentences?
"Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. Everything was in confusion in the Oblonskys’ house. The wife had discovered that the husband was carrying on an intrigue with a French girl, who had been a governess in their family, and she had announced to her husband that she could not go on living in the same house with him.(…)" Anna Karenina Leo Tolstoy
9. If you had to give up all but 3 fandoms, which would you keep?
Thronies, Tolkienholics, Dragon Riders
10. Biggest pet peeve.
When I’m at school and suddenly my friend says that we’ve got a test today. (I forgot)
11. Would you rather be in pictures, take pictures, or avoid them altogether?
The questions I pose to you are:
- What’s your favourite kind of music?
- Who is your favourite actor/actress?
- Add pic which make you smile.
- Dogs or cats?
- Which season of the year is your favourite?
- Do you play instruments?
- Choose one thing would you change in your life.
- Pick 3 in your opinion the best films.
- First thing that comes to mind when you hear “Wow! It’s amazing!”
- Which country is your favourite? Why?
- (I hope you know Game of Thrones) Which House is the best in your opinion?
But nobody want to die."